I am so excited! We have been house shopping for a while now and we found one that we like! We had a very nice (and patient) realtor that has been helping us out named Jason. Our little home is in a cul-de-sac (spelling?) with one other neighbor at the moment. I hope they like us! The rest of the development is not finished yet and with the economy the way that it is who knows when it will be. But we like the quiet street and there is a street lamp close to our home.
I love the master bathroom and closet and the laundry room is on the main floor, which I love, so those are good. As a girl those were things I looked into. Also the yard is little but nice, there will be enough room to grow a garden, some raspberries, and a few fruit trees along the side. (And if I'm nice maybe a sandbox for Coleman ;))
Anyway we are very happy and excited to move in. The hope is to move over thanksgiving break. I am excited to slowly decorate my own home and have our own space. More on this later I am sure!

6 comments:
congrats on having a house. we can't wait to start looking for our own
Very Exciting! I hope that it all works out for you guys. It is so nice to have your own place, it makes you feel like you are really grown up!
I had no idea you found a house! Congrats. Do you have any pictures??
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. It is so fun to decorate your own home. I'm excited to see pictures. Let me know if you guys need help moving, even if it is watching Coleman.... :) We will be up there all weekend, I think. Call me!
sooo exciting! i can't wait to have my own new house too! we are living in a house now and it is pretty nice, but it needs a little work. the basement isn't finished and it is kind of old. i can't wait until i can have my own NEW house! someday... :)
YEAH!! congratulations! I love the smell of a new house, especially when it's YOUR new house!! Post pics when you have them.
Post a Comment