July 8, 2008

Well, this is my first entry into my blog. I am so nervous.

Now I know why I haven't started a blog until now. I have no idea what to say. I just love all the blogs that I see and read. Everyone is so good at writing about their life and what is happening in it at the moment. It is such a great way of keeping in touch with the ones you love. I just hope people will want to read my blog. I am definitely not the best writer, but I'll try my bestest.

It is crazy how this blog stuff works. I have this crazy urge to show all the pictures of my baby that I have, to share his cuteness with the world! I'll have to contain myself since I don't know how to do it yet.

I've been looking around at all the options I have in making this page mine and I am having a difficult time. I don't know what I doing. This is complicated. I'm going to have to get Mark to help me.

7 comments:

The Johnson's said...

wow! I feel honored to be the first to comment on your blog! I would love it if you wyould add me to yours. I'll add you too. I love blogs because you do get to know people better. Put some pictures up grilfriend. I need to see your family. I am working on being able to come to the reunion. I have a preceptorship thing and I have to work 8- 12 hour shifts with the same nurse so i'm at the mercy of her schedule. I REALLY need a break and I need to spend quality time with my family that I have neglected for a while. So, Keep your fingers crossed. Keep up the blogging thing. Once you get the hang of it, you'll like it. Its a good way to journal.
Love ya!
Ken

Jd & Katie said...

YEAH!!! YOU are in the blogging world too your going to have lots of fun!! It is and awesome way to keep intouch... Looking forward to your posts.

Jd & Katie said...

Yippy!! Your are joining the blogging world. It is a great way to keep intouch. I am looking forward to your posts!

Adrienne said...

oh misty i'm so glad you started one! ours is www.amorrillstory.blogspot.com

The Johnson's said...

hey! i already commented on your blog but it didn't show up. I'm glad you found my blog. It is a great way to keep on everyone's lives even though we never see eachother. I am working on my schedule to try to make it to the reunion. I will be officially done with school but I have to do 8 12 hour shifts by august 7 and I they all have to be with the same nurse so I am at the mercy of her schedule. I REALLY want to come. I need it and so does the rest of my family. So hopefully I'll see you there.

Candi said...

Hey Misty,
I'm brand new at blogging too. I decided it's a good way to journal since I'm not very good at that or scrapbooking! It's fun to see who you can find though. I look forward to reading about you guys and seeing pictures! Will we see you guys at the reunion? I hope so, It's been too long since I've seen anyone. Take care and hope to see you soon!
Candi

Ruth said...

Very cool! I am excited to get to know the Johnson side of the family better, and what a better was to do it than bloggin'! It is fun, but can be very time consuming especially with 3 very active kids and 1 teenager! eek!