Mark just graduated from college! I am so proud of him. He got his degree in communications with an emphasis in advertising. He also got a minor in graphic design and photography. He is so smart and talented in all of these areas, I am always impressed with what he comes up with. The ceremony was good and Coleman was very good. He got a little mad at the end when we didn't leave but over all I was very proud of how well he acted. Best baby ever! That picture of him is at wingers before the graduation. He loves to drink out of straws.
We are now going on a vacation to see all our family it should be so fun! I am excited. Mark calls this vacation the marathon. We have two family reunions, one this weekend and then another next weekend, it's pretty awesome. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:
Wahoo Mark! Congrats, that is so exciting. It is even better when the babies are good during graduation. That is crazy that Coleman likes to drink out of staws. Mckenna can't even figure out how to suck them, but I give her water in them with my finger. Is Coleman trying to crawl yet? Mckenna isn't anywhere near. We are having our family reunion next week too. All of us are getting together in Island Park and going to Yellowstone. Should be fun. Good luck with traveling with Coleman.
congrats! what's next for you guys?
congratulations! That's so awesome! We'll see you guys this weekend! I'm sooooooo excited. I need the break and I haven't seen everyone for such a long time.
Post a Comment