August 2, 2008

We just got back from vacation. It was a long trip. Overall, it was fun but camping and sleeping on foam mats for a week and a half is hard on your back and spirits. We went to two family vacations, one in southern Utah and the next was by Bear Lake. I saw people that I haven't seen in probably 10 years. It is sad to say that although I knew their name and who their parents were that's all I knew. Too bad that family members have to live so far away that it is next to impossible to get to know them. I guess that is what family reunions are for, to get to know one another again. Here are some pictures of our travels.

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like tons of fun. I love the pics, thanks for sharing. Yeah, foam mats for a week and a half doesn't sound like much fun.

Natalie said...

Misty, I'm so glad you found me! I love all your pictures of your family. Your vacation looked so fun! See you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys- Sorry we couldn't stay longer to hang out- What you said is so true you know who the parents are and that's all..You little baby is cute..we found you off of Katie's blog hope you don't mind..take care..

The Cook Clan said...

Cute new background! I love it!!!! Hey I just started making beaded binki clips for boys or girls, check it out!