August 26, 2008

Latest Happenings.

I haven't posted in a while. It is hard to find time. Coleman has been teething so he doesn't want to be sat down or left alone. The poor kid, I'm sure it's painful. August has been a busy month, I guess it always is. Here are a few things we did; we went to a wedding, it was Mark and my Dad's birthday and school started, along with other things that I'm sure I'm forgetting. Here are some pictures.



This is Mark with his remote control airplane. He actually got this for Fathers day but hasn't been able to fly it much. The problem is that we live in Idaho and there is never a calm enough day to go out and fly it. But when he gets to it is really fun and he gets better every time he tries.

1 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Hey you punks, you never came to visit! :) You really should, it would be fun!!! Have you talked to Michelle to see how she is doing? Let me know.