We had a lot of fun on Marks Birthday. His parents took us out to eat at Johnny Corino's to eat and then back home for his brother to come over to help us celebrate and open presents. It was fun to see him open his gifts. I had been working on a gift for him a week before the actual day. I was making little covers for his iPod out of socks. I went to Gap and got some cute baby socks and cut the end off and sewed them shut. He thought they were fun and now carries his iPod around in a little red and white striped sock.
For those of you who know what a cricut is I used mine to cut out his happy birthday sign. That was fun.
This is Mark's brother Eric and his little daughter Shea.
Mark's birthday was really fun. I don't know if he was exaggerating or not but he did say it was his funnest birthday ever. I'm sure he said it just to butter me up and it worked, I was officially buttered. It was just a way for me to show Mark how much I love him!
4 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Mark!!! Looks like fun. Hey was that at your house? It looks nice.
What is a cricut? Your sign is really cute!
Post a Comment